I feel the Batavia City Council has been headed in the wrong direction. Costly mistakes that result in residents’ curbs being lost, flooding issues being neglected, a huge apartment complex approved for downtown backed by your tax dollars, City-changing decisions being made without seeking the input of the citizens of Batavia…it’s time we try a different path.
If elected as 1st Ward Alderman, I, Carl Dinwiddie, promise to:
- Inform residents of important happenings in City government as they develop
- Actively seek out your opinions
- Listen to your concerns
- Carefully read all documents before approving them
- Follow projects through to completion
- Always keep in mind the hard work and sacrifice behind your tax dollars
- Do my best to represent the interests and will of the people of Batavia Ward 1
April 4, 2017 is the Consolidated Election. Early voting starts March 20.
I hope you will take the time to vote–for the Dinwiddie Difference.